Affordable solar energy benefits your business in many ways!According to The US Department Of Energy, your electricity utility costs will double in the next five years.
Having a commercial solar power system has never been a smarter choice for a business owner.
The California Solar Initiative (CSI) offers business owners unbelievable incentives to utilize solar power in California. When you generate power with solar electrical systems, there's an opportunity for the utility company to pay you up to 4 times what you are currently paying them. For an average-sized system, that can save you up to 60% of the system’s cost. If your commercial solar power system is tied in with a new roof for your business, you can enjoy 5-year depreciation on the re-roofing costs, also.
Other benefits of a commercial solar power system include:
- Lower electricity bills by producing your own affordable solar energy.
- Traditionally, the cost of electricity has risen at an average rate of 4.7% per year and is expected to rise 30% over the next 5 years.
- Hedge against future electricity price spikes and convert your variable cost utility bills into "fixed cost" utility bills.
- Electricity being produced by your Solar Photovoltaic Electrical System will be higher quality than the utility electricity.
- Investment with low maintenance costs.
- Minimum 30 year performance.
- Invest in your community.
- 30% Investment Tax Credit.
- 5-year MACRS Depreciation.
- 5 to 12-year Accelerated State Depreciation.
- Section 179 (up to 112K the first year)
- 3 to 4-year Return on commercial investment.
- REBATES & TAX CREDITS